1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
2. NECESSARY, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the Website forms is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent the provision of the services or information requested.
You must provide truthful information; in order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform the Company as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your personal data.
By clicking on the “Accept” button (or similar) on such forms, you state that the information and data provided are accurate and true.
3. DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING CARRIED OUT BY VALERIA COTONER
Purpose of the processing: Management of the orders or queries raised.
Legal basis: The Company’s legitimate interest in attending to orders or requests via the Website.
Recipients: Our data may be disclosed to Valeria Cotoner Group companies (the “Group”), based on Valeria Cotoners´ legitimate interest in attending to your orders or request for information.
International Transfers: Our data may be transferred to Group companies located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). These transfers are carried out based on signature by these companies located outside the EEA of standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission for international transfers.
Storage period: Until your order or request for information has been resolved.
You may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store your data for the exercise or defense of claims;
- right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, is the contractual relationship or your consent;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, is legitimate interest. For such purposes, we will cease to process your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or it is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Valeria Cotoner will use data storage and recovery devices (“Cookies”) where the user has granted its prior consent in such connection in line with what is indicated in the pop-up window on the user’s web browser when the user accesses the website for the first time.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
Valeria Cotoner will adopt the security measures required by the law in line with the nature of the data processed from time to time. This notwithstanding, the technical security of a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be willful misconduct on the part of third parties.
Minors may not use the services available via the website without prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Such parents, guardians or legal representatives are the only parties responsible for all the acts performed via the website by the minors in their care, including completing forms with the personal data of such minors and ticking the accompanying boxes.